Treat your mom to a gift box filled with products made with love and care by Indigenous women entrepreneurs! We are only making 30 of these boxes for Mother's Day!
Each box will include:
- a box of 9 decadent chocolate truffles made by Raven Rising, led by Indigenous chocolatier Chef Tammy Maki
- a special message to mothers from Metis elder Kerrie Moore
- a one of a kind Cedar spirit doll made by The Metis Mama
- a bottle of Buffalo sage skin lotion made by Loretta's Wellness Circle
- an art and wisdom colouring book made by Colouring It Forward - your pick of Blackfoot, Dene, Cree or Ojibway book
- a set of colouring pencils
- value of $150
These boxes will be smudged and we will pray for the mothers receiving them.