We have decided to continue the Equinox Boxes! These boxes are made in collaboration with 5-6 other Indigenous businesswomen and the intent is to help you with your wellness. Our Spring Equinox Box includes:
- peppermint sage skin lotion by Loretta's Wellness Circle
- a tiny red dress ceramic pin by Christine Brouzes
- a Spring Fling diffuser blend by Sacred Scents by Jennifer
- a diffuser bracelet by Michelle Dinunzio
- a sweetgrass bath bomb by the Rez Life
- our new colouring book made in collaboration with Fort Chipewyan Community School, sponsored by Mikisew Group and Trait Marketing. It shares the story and artwork of a young, profoundly deaf Cree artist named Jessica Powder and her community.
- a "Goddess Awoke" greeting card by Metis Mama