Would you like to do something to help make change and to honour the 215 missing children uncovered in Kamloops and now in Manitoba?
Consider one of the following:
1. Add a frame to your Facebook picture by editing your pic and selecting a frame. Search for 215
2. Write a letter to your MP or another politician to ask them to take action on the 94 Calls to Action. You can use this template: https://bentarrow.ca/template-letter-to-call-on-your-members-of-parliament-to-act-on-the-truth-and-reconciliation-commissions-calls-to-action/
3. Read the Calls to Action http://trc.ca/assets/pdf/Calls_to_Action_English2.pdf and especially the section on MIssing Children and Burial Information on Page 12.
4. Wear an orange shirt, bandana, hat, pin and tell people why you are wearing it
5. Share your compassion so that Indigenous people know that Indigenous people matter. Ask your friends to join us in making positive change.